Animism with a Shamanic Twist, in Thirteen Sentences
Brought to you by Earth Web Media
- Everything, including multiple realities/states of consciousness, is connected with an immortal essence.
- Everyone can connect with the Web of Life without an intermediary.
- Humans have always journeyed among realities/states of consciousness (which is often called the spirit world) for guidance in every aspect of human existence.
- Sacred tools and techniques, particularly consistent rhythm between 220 and 260 beats per minute, facilitate communication and knowledge gathering from the spirit world.
- Connection through the senses to non-ordinary reality can take place in a waking and a dreaming state.
- All manner of spirit beings exist in the spirit world and on earth outside the range of our five senses.
- Humans strengthen a trusting, working relationship with benevolent spirit guides by remembering and exploring the spirit worlds.
- Ritual and ceremony, especially in gatherings, are sacred acts that acknowledge and strengthen our connection with the spirit world and the sacred web of life.
- In each human’s spiritual life there are important life passages, sacred timekeepers, to be honored with ceremony.
- We honor the human body as the sacred companion for our Soul while incarnated on Earth; our DNA connects us with All That Is.
- The Sun and Moon cycles structure our sacred Earth home and all of Nature is our house of worship.
- These beliefs and practices can help people restore their mind, body and spirit from past soul wounds experienced or inherited.
- Our sacred circles express gratitude, service and reciprocity, arising from our unity with the spirit and physical world, balancing the sacred web of life.
Edited by www.alisontorba.com Intellectual Property of Earth Web Media 2012. Credit when you Use It….Link! Thank you.